Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Ebook Blues

I'm working on getting an Ebook version of Captain Cheeseball available through the Kindle and it's not an easy process it seems. Tried to upload my PDF file; however, even though they SAY you can upload a PDF, they say there are usually problems and that seems to be the case. Looks like I will have to create a new version of the book through Word. Not a huge deal but will probably take a couple days. If it works, it's worth the effort. Will be nice to reach a larger audience. Just opened Captain Cheeseball up to overseas purchase which is cool. Will be fun to see my first international sale. Not sure how to market for that.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna comment on my own blog. Deciding that I MAY put the Ebook version of the books on hold for a while. Gonna work on getting them all out in paperback first. So, may go back and convert them down the line sometime.

    ReplyDelete