Saturday, May 12, 2012

Half Way Through Volume II

I'm currently finishing up the roughs for book five of the Saga of Captain Cheeseball: Volume II.  This puts me at about the half way point for finishing Volume II.  I'm still shooting for a June 1st release, but it will most likely be a little after that.  However, things are going well, and I'm excited to get this volume done.  There will probably be a bit of a break between volumes II and III as I will be devoting much of my time to my animated film this summer and also looking for ways to raise awareness on the series.  I will also need to start writing the next books in the series as I only have up to book six written so far.  

Thanks to all those who have purchased books.  Stay tuned for more updates very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment