Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Volume I of The Captain Cheeseball Saga is Available!

The first three books in the Captain Cheeseball Saga are now available for purchase!  Go to: https://www.createspace.com/3844362.  In about a week, the book will also be available through Amazon.com.

There will will be a total of six books in the series which will chronicle the adventures of Captain Cheeseball, a misfit pirate, who is sent on a quest to find a treasure for the king of Flinginghamdunbergville.  There are details throughout the stories that kids can add and draw directly into the book.  The illustrations throughout the books can also be colored.  I hope to have the next volume completed and available for purchase within the next month or two.  

The story is based on a character my kids made up.  I love telling them silly little stories at bedtime and I decided recently to go ahead and actually make this story into a book series.  I had a lot of fun putting it together and hope you enjoy the stories as much as I did telling them and creating the books!

Enjoy!

Tom Richner

No comments:

Post a Comment